Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 6th: Leonel Gets Married and Baptized by Elder Nelson!

July 6th:
I should be getting my patriarchal blessing this Sunday, so pray that all my travels go well and that I will understand it.  Leonel was the name of the man (who got married), and Si, I baptized him the first time without problemas. We also have one familia de tres personas that can be baptized, but we still have to teach a lot of lessons to them.

 I honestly don't have time to write. I have 21 unanswered emails. My new comp is called Elder Hartvigsen o algo asi. We are at a zone activity, because everyone is leaving/going. I'm glad for my time with Elder Flores, but happy to have a new companion. I love you, and hopefully we'll have better internet/more time next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment